Our church is a friendly group of Christians that have found – and treasure – a common bond: salvation in Jesus The Christ.
We are not perfect, nor do we pretend to be. In fact, we realize we need each other to help each other to live for Jesus and to live for Heaven.
We love to worship together and live our lives in dedicated service to Jesus who sets us free and claims us as His own.
We are grateful that Jesus has brought us together as family – His family, and family with one another.
When you meet our Hobbs church, our desire is that you will experience:
- A loving and sincere community of believers who are striving to glorify Jesus and who care about the spiritual, physical, and emotional well being of others.
- Imperfect people who believe in the perfect plan of Jesus the Christ.
- Opportunities for individual and group Bible studies, marriage and family enrichment, and fellowship.
- A warm welcome with friendly people who will help you in any way.
- A worship that is Jesus centered and heart filled.
- Bible studies that foster open discussion of Jesus’s Word and provide help to any situation in life.
- Disciples who are striving to learn from and follow Jesus our Savior.
Our goal is "Loving Jesus and Loving Others." This is the foundation of our faith and the motivation of our ministry.
"And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself," Matthew 22:37-38.