Here at JSCC we actively support our youth and their decision to serve God through their unity, involvement, and worship. Our Youth Program has a major emphasis on family involvement in the spiritual development of our children.
Faith - Family - Friends - Fun
This is our program for our younger kids (toddlers through 5th grade):
- Parties and get togethers (6 scheduled through out the year).
- Pew Packers at 4:15 on Sunday Evenings (in which the dad's help teach)
- Age appropriate involvement in our Lads to Leaders program
- DEVOS for the 4th & 5th Grade students are scheduled for the second Sunday of each month, after evening service
For our older youth (6th grade through 12th grade) we have a busy calendar full of activites and events that are designed to build their faith. An overview includes:
- Monthly Family Devotionals (in which the family of our teens are encouraged to attend)
- Monthly Teen Devotionals (taught by our dad's)
- Monthly Service Projects (coordinated by our teen's parents)
- Area-wide Youth Rallies
- In-depth Bible Studies
- Outreach Trips (some of which the whole family participates)
- Summer Camps
Contact the Church office for more details.